Hiring a C-suite or Senior Leader is a critical decision and a level of strategic review of the ‘as is’ ‘to be’ for any hiring decision will impact success. Our proactive and flexible attitude to truly partner to ensure we jointly reach a successful outcome. Expectations are continually exceeded by clients and candidates that work with ExecCo.Search ‘we are proud of our reputation in market’.
We aim to create a competitive advantage in the businesses we work with by enhancing the quality of the talent, ultimately assisting you in attracting the best people. We have knowledge that relates both to how careers have been shaped and the history of many organisations success, growth, change, culture, leadership and development.
We partner with our clients to identify and build the success factors that will align with critical performance of the role in 3 , 6 & 12 months and beyond.
We mobilise & assess the Best Talent and uncover the “truth” about individual’s capabilities, predicting their future relevance and uncover the preferences candidates possess around next career ambitions and aligned cultures.
We review candidate’s capacity around the “Three G’s of leadership – Gifted, Game and Generous”
Leaders need to Excel at what they do. Go beyond.
Smart, prepared & well informed. Adapt to change
Engage in conversations with Curiosity & capability
Mastering conflict. Gifted learners & communicators
Brave, Courage to take risks
Open to challenge & criticism
Willing to consider anything!
Mutually respectful, Good Hearted & Gracious
Put the Good of the Company above all.
Real Interest in learning about others
Influence with respect and Humanity
We provide a complete assessment of a candidate’s capability by:
- rigorous interview reviewing competencies, experience and personality traits, linked to the success the role needs to provide in 3,6,12 months and beyond for our client
- thorough reference checking prior to clients interviewing candidates to verify success with the candidate’s previous managers
- psychometric testing and feedback with a qualified Organisational Psychologist
We run 3 phases for a Search process, always offering a flexible & partnering model.
- A detailed briefing to define what success looks like in 3, 6, 12 months
- Prepare a draft position document that presents your Company and the role in its most compelling format
- Agree how broad the search should be in geographical and sector terms
- Capture the real essence of the open job and create a compelling advertising campaign that engages the reactive and proactive candidates
- Map the candidate market” and it starts the process by identifying individuals who align with the role.
- Campaign the role to the market with Candidates who emerge from our research and advertising and determine their interests in exploring new opportunities, assess candidates & conduct screening interviews
- Share with you our progress and findings and agree on a selection of talent to progress with
- Lead a detailed Interview with all ‘best fit’ candidates and assess competencies, skills & culture fit
- Candidate findings and recommendations are presented in a candidate shortlist session, detailed candidate reports providing full career history and our assessment of the shortlisted candidate’s skills, capabilities and where they meet the role criteria will be submitted.
- Arrange the client interviews and run a debrief with each candidate and Line Manager after each interview to identify their level of interest and ascertained any concerns.
- Psychological Assessments can be arranged. We liaise with the psychologists regarding any areas of concern and issues for reference checking are highlighted.
- Reference & Verifications A minimum of two reference checks will be undertaken with each candidates Direct Manager to confirm their previous work history. Tertiary qualifications of all candidates under offer will be validated.
- The Offer: We help with negotiation and delivery of each offer to the successful candidate and include resignation advice and counsel on how to deal with counter offers.